Morpheus Cup is the unique European Universities & Graduate Schools’ Championship and a hands on opportunity to show the world of employers.
The event was launched in 2015 as a response to a huge problem in the European employment market: a major talent shortage. According to a survey conducted by the European Commission, the “Old Continent” will see this shortfall continue to grow between now and 2020 across virtually all key competences.
• Launched in 2015
• Engaged already 100+ campuses
• Attracted more than 500 competitors
• Gathered 19 countries so far
• Convinced 40 European employers
• Sponsored by innovative brands
• Judged by worldwide personnalities
• Supported by the European Commission
• Fostered 600 Projects & Startups
The event aims to gather young students of different academic backgrounds and different cultures to take part in an innovation lab created by potential future employers and leading brands. The winners will present their project in front of a panel of industry experts and potential investors.
The students are invited to take their destinies into their own hands during this event. From coding to marketing, passing via FinTech and health, dozens of themes will be tackled during the MorpheusCup and will allow the teams made up of hundreds of students from over 20 countries to demonstrate their skills to the maximum and at the same time to attract the attention of their future employers.
You can choose to compete in the Morpheus Prize and/or the Morpheus Cup.
THE MORPHEUS PRIZE
Present a tech solution, a mobile application, a new solution/ product or a new business strategy, etc in 10 slides presentation and send it before April 12th
THE MORPHEUS CUP
Full day of competition on April 28th with
Top Minds and Best Performers challenges
• Engages entrepreneurial spirit
• Solves Humanity top issues
• Focuses on one of the 14 challenges
• Structures your project & startup’s idea
• Send us a 10 slides presentation
> Remote competition
> Individually or by team
> Best individual/team projects qualified to pitch in front of an international jury
> 14 awards to win (according to the category chosen)
• Assesses global (culture & creative) or specific (marketing, design IT, finance…) skills
• Needs to show abilities in suggesting innovative solutions in a short timeframe
• Is organised by skills and covers different tracksoffers a unique experience to meet employers features a mix of games, quizz, hackathons, exhibition and party
> Live the competition on april 28th in Luxembourg
> by team (2-3 people)
> Massive interactions at a european scale
> 13 Awards + 1 Campus to win the Morpheus Cup
Know more about the Morpheus Prize HERE
Know more about the Morpheus Cup HERE