Morpheus Prize | call for projects
Why register for the global competition of students’ ideas & startups?
- Participation is easy, free & online
- All projects are accepted in 8 categories
- Intellectual property remains yours
- International Jury of investors, business, science, or creative industries personalities
- Opportunity to win €6.000
AI, IOT, Customer Experience, Fintech, Healthtech, E-commerce, HRtech, Augmented and Virtual reality.
HOW TO APPLY ?
- Register by team or individually by filling in the application form and sending it before April 20th
- Startups, projects or ideas are accepted
- Each project can compete in max 3 categories, please indicate which one you would like to compete in
- Be prepared to pitch or to send a 3’ video if you cannot attend
HOW TO PERFORM ?
- Be concise, clear and structured
- Mix vision & passion
- Explain the project value proposition
- Be prepared to pitch in English
WHAT’S NEXT ?
- 5 best projects per category -> pitch in Luxembourg for the semi-finals on May,21st during the Morpheus Cup
- Live pitches (recommended) or send a 3’ presentation
- Winners per category rewarded and qualified for the finals
- The Morpheus Prize 2019 is announced
WHAT CAN I WIN ?
- Best European Student Project Award 2019– in each of the 8 categories
- 1 award to win per category, €1000 for the winner
- The winner of each category qualified to pitch in front of an international jury, €5000 for the winner cross-category
- Unique and valuable experience
- The Morpheus Prize 2019