Company: PwC Luxembourg
Tagline: Moving forward together
Business sector: Audit, Tax and Advisory
Address: 2, rue Gerhard Mercator
Postal Code City: Luxembourg
Phone: +352 49 48 48 1
Fax: +352 49 48 48 2900
Turnover: 404 million
Our development program and career opportunities
Young employees joining our firm in Luxembourg can benefit from:
- A friendly induction programme,
- An intensive training curriculum,
- Assistance in gaining professional qualifications,
- Diversified assignments for prestigious clients,
- A multicultural working environment represented by 57 nationalities,
- A career development program that meets your needs and is adapted to your development pace,
- Numerous opportunities offered by our internal and international mobility programme,
- An innovative “A la Carte” remuneration scheme (Junior Car as from your integration, IPhone, complementary insurance package, pension plan, holidays saving account, etc).
You will be invited in our premises in Luxembourg to several interviews with experts from the relevant department and with a Human Resource professional. It is thus an opportunity for you to further discover your future workplace.
- You have just graduated or are about to graduate from a Business School, an Engineering School or a University,
- You are fluent in French and English which are our working languages (German is considered as an asset),
- You feel like playing an active part in a company where culture is based on people and team spirit,
- You want to gain your first professional experience, so please apply online!
After three or four years at PwC Luxembourg, our colleagues can ask for a worldwide secondment to another PwC office (New York, Boston, Singapore, London, Sydney…).