Morpheus prize 2018
The global competition of students ideas & startup
Submit your ideas, projects or startups to win the Morpheus Prize !
- Participation is easy, free & online
- All projects are accepted in 21 categories
- Intellectual Property remains yours
- International Jury of investors, business, science or creative industries personnalities
- €25.000 worth of prizes for the winners
> How to apply ?
- Register individually or as a team on the registration page
- Send a 10 slides presentation in english before March 20th to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept startups, projects or ideas
- Each project can compete in max 3 categories
- Be prepared to pitch or to send a 3′ video if you can not attend
> How to perform ?
- Be concise, clear and structured
- Mix vision & passion
- Explain the project value proposition
- Pay attention to layout /design
- Be prepared to pitch in english
> What’s next ?
- The 5 best projects per category are invited to pitch (semi finals) in Paris on April 12th, 2018 during the Morpheus Day (challenges+exhibtion)
- The pitches can be live (recommended) or you can send a 3mn video presentation
- The winners per category (for instance Best Student Project in Circular Economy) are rewarded & qualified for the finals
- The Morpheus Prize 2018 is announced
> What can I win ?
- Best European Student Project Award 2018 in each of the 21 open categories
- €10.000 for the best project/startup
- €15.000 worth of prizes for the winners of each category
- Morpheus Prize 2018
> 2018 categories
Art / Artifical Intelligence / Circular & Green Economy / Customer Experience / Cybersecurity / DeepTech / E-commerce / Energy / Entertainment & Media / Fintech / Food & Beverages / Healthcare / Human Capital / IoT / Mobility & Logistics / Real Estate / Retail / Sport
> Good to know
- Engaged already 100+ campuses
- Sponsored by innovative brands
- Judged by worldwide personnalities
- Supported by the European Commission
- Fostered 600 Projects & Startups so far