The global competition of students ideas & startup
Submit your ideas, projects or startups to win the Morpheus Prize !
- Participation is easy, free & online
- All projects are accepted in available 20 categories
- IP remains yours
- International Jury of investors, business, science or creative industries personnalities
- 25.000 € in cash, support & material for the winners
> How to apply ?
- Register individually or as a team on the registration page
- Send a 10 slides presentation in english before March 30th to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We accept startups, projects or ideas
- Each project can compete in max 3 categories
- Be prepared to pitch or to send a video if you can not attend
> How to perform ?
- Be concise, clear and structured
- Mix vision & passion
- Explain the project value proposition
- Pay attention to layout /design
- Be prepared to pitch in english
> What’s next ?
- The 5 best projects per category (Top 100) are invited to pitch (semi finals) in Paris on april 12th, 2018
- The pitches can be live (recommended) or you can send a 3mn video presentation
- The category winners (for instance Best Student Project in Circular Economy) are rewarded & qualified for the finals
- The 20 finalists are pitching in Front of the Grand Jury
- The Morpheus Prize 2018 is announced
> What can I win ?
- Best European Student Project Award 2018 in each of the 20 open categories
- Morpheus Prize 2018
> 2018 categories
Art / Artifical Intelligence / Circular Economy / Customer Experience / Cybersecurity / Energy / Entertainment & media / Fintech / Food & Beverages / Healthcare / Human Capital / IoT / Legal / Logistics / Manufacturing / Mobility / Real Estate / Retail / Science / Sport
> Good to know
- Engaged already 100+ campuses
- Sponsored by innovative brands
- Judged by worldwide personnalities
- Supported by the European Commission
- Fostered 600 Projects & Startups so far