Registration for the Morpheus Prize
Give birth to your ideas and dreams by presenting your project in a 10 slides presentation.
You can compete individually or with a team (3 people max)
1) Register individually or in team.
2) Select a topic among the list below and present your idea, solution, project in a 10 slides presentation (among the 14 topics suggested) and explain how you got the idea, what is the innovative nature of your product/service and its growth potential in a close future.
The idea is for you to engage your entrepreneurial spirit and problem solving nature to come up with a project answering to current issues revolving around your chosen topic. This could be a tech solution, a mobile application, a new solution/ product or a new business strategy, etc. This should be presented as a dynamic presentation of maximum 10 slides.
The deadline to hand in this project is April 12th, 2017.
3) Each category will reward a project/ idea and the 10 best presentations will offer the student (or its team) the opportunity to pitch in front of an international Jury in order to win the Morpheus Prize and €10.000.
*Please note we will not cover your travel or accommodation expenses to Luxembourg, this will have to be taken care of by your university or yourselves.
Registration for the Morpheus Cup
You are about to register for the Morpheus Cup. A few steps left to join this great adventure !
1) Create your team of 2 or 3 members
Each team must choose a team name and a tagline in english.
Registrations must be submitted by April 12th, 2017 at the latest.
The next part of your participation* will take place on April 28th for a day of innovative and creative challenges.
This will involve two steps:
3) Take part in the Best Performers Challenges depending on the chosen topic(s) (in the afternoon)
Please note these challenges will be designed by leading companies of the industry and will reflect the real issues and evolutions of the market.
*Please note we will not cover your travel or accommodation expenses to Luxembourg, this will have to be taken in charge by your university or yourselves.